Royal High Corstorphine Cricket Club, Edinburgh
Director of Cricket: Vacancy
RHC Cricket Club is looking for a Director of Cricket to develop both the senior and junior sections of the club. We are a successful and growing club with five senior sides – a Development X1, a Women’s X1, a 3rd X1 , a 2nd X1 and a 1st X1 playing in the Eastern Premiership. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills to co-ordinate the coaching structure, implement a player centred coaching programme for men, women, boys and girls. An additional key role is to develop the coaching team at the club.
• To co-ordinate the coaching structure at the club
• To produce stimulating and exciting training sessions for all players
• Create a playing and training environment that strengthens the relationship between 1st X1 and 2nd X1 players
• To increase the number of female players playing in the senior sides in the ESCA Leagues.
• To ensure there is a thriving environment for girls and boys to play softball and hard ball cricket.
• To develop the coaching team at the club.
• To update the Board of progress and where required to recommend change and implement new developments.
• Minimum UKCC Level 2 coaching qualification or equivalent.
• Experience of developing Girls and Women’s cricket.
• Experience of coaching in a performance environment.
• Committed to schedule (as detailed below).
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Up to date Child Protection clearance and a First Aid qualification.
• Indoor nets – one session per week (still to be arranged). Mid Feb to beginning of April 2019
• Outdoor nets – two evening sessions per week – probable evenings are Wednesday and Thursday. Late April to end of August 2019
Salary: Based on an hourly rate that is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply please email or send a CV and a cover letter to Neil Clarkson, RHC Business Manager, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post c/o Acies, 1 Randolph Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7TH
Closing Date 14th December.
Updated 11:09 - 7 Jan 2019 by Robert Drummond